Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato & Beef Mince Omelette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato & Beef Mince Omelette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato & beef mince omelette recipe. To cook potato & beef mince omelette you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato & Beef Mince Omelette:
- Prepare 4 of Eggs *2 eggs per serving.
- Take 1 of Large Potato *diced.
- Use 120 g of Beef Mince *1/4 of 500g pack.
- Take 1/2 of Onion *thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of small clove Garlic *minced.
- Get 2 of Shiitake Mushrooms *thinly sliced.
- Use of *Note: Cook whatever you like such as Common Mushrooms, Spinach, Carrot, Cheese, etc.
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
- Get of Salt & Pepper.
- Get 1-2 teaspoons of Soy Sauce.
- Take of Ketchup.
Steps to make Potato & Beef Mince Omelette:
- Cook diced Potato in salted water or using Microwave until soft..
- Heat 1 teaspoon Oil in a frying pan over medium heat, cook Mince, Onion, Garlic and Shiitake. When cooked, add the cooked Potato and season with Salt, Pepper and Soy Sauce. Transfer to a plate..
- You will cook two omelettes separately. Place 2 Eggs in a bowl and lightly whisk, season with 1 pinch of Salt. Heat 1 tablespoon Oil in a frying pan, cook the egg mixture to form a flat round soft omelette. Do not need to turn over..
- Place a half of the mince mixture on the omelette, fold the omelette to cover the mixture, then slowly move it to the edge of the pan and transfer it onto the plate..
- Drizzle plenty of Tomato Sauce Ketchup on top and serve..
If you find this Potato & Beef Mince Omelette recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.