Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crowd pleasing spaghetti bolognese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crowd pleasing spaghetti bolognese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably pick out many food items out of habit. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crowd pleasing spaghetti bolognese recipe. To make crowd pleasing spaghetti bolognese you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crowd pleasing spaghetti bolognese:
- Get 1 of white onion finely chopped.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1-2 of carrots finely chopped.
- Take 70 g of smoked streaky bacon or pancetta finely chopped.
- Prepare 500 g of beef mince.
- Prepare 1 glass of red wine.
- Get 1 tsp of marmite.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 1-2 tsp of sundried tomato paste.
- Get 1 of large or 2 medium tomatoes roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 tins of tomato (I used 1 chopped and 1 plum).
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of fresh oregano chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried mixed herbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- Provide of Olive oil.
Steps to make Crowd pleasing spaghetti bolognese:
- Fry the onions, garlic and carrot over a medium heat in a little olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until soft. Then add the smoked bacon and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add the mince and cook until brown. Then add the wine and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated..
- Add the chopped fresh tomatoes, marmite and sundried tomato paste and tomato puree (I also added chopped yellow courgettes but these are not essential) and cook for 5 minutes..
- Finally add the tinned tomatoes (rinse each tin and add the water), 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar and the herbs and simmer, half covered on a very low heat for as long as you can. I left mine for 5 hours. Check and stir regularly, adding water to loosen the mixture..
- Serve with pasta and Parmesan cheese and fresh basil if you’ve got them 🍝.
If you find this Crowd pleasing spaghetti bolognese recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.