Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The Right Way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the food you take in may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, once you keep a food log for a few days you may notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down can help you recognize the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Record the time of day time that you consume things. This will allow you to figure out just what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can figure out how to deal with those times. After a few days you’ll note that even though you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. This will even make it easier to identify the times when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is significant because those are moments that you can choose other things to fill your time with than food.
What sort of feelings are you in when you eat? Write it down! This really helps to explain to you whether or not you decide on food as a reaction to emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate for certain foods based on your mood. Many individuals will reach for junk foods when we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat while in your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup recipe. You can have sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup:
- Provide 1 cup of fresh sweet corn kernel boiled.
- Get 1 of chicken breast make shreds.
- Prepare 2-3 pcs of cauliflower finely chopped.
- Use 4-5 of french beans finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot finely chopped.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 3 cups of water.
- Get of skip chicken if you are a vegetarian.
Instructions to make Sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup:
- Next take cornflour in a small bowl and add 4-5 tbsp water. Mix and keep it aside..
- Take a thick bottom pan add 3 cups of water, all chopped vegetables and chicken breast. Cover the pan & let it boil for 20 mins on medium flame..
- While your chicken and vegetables are getting boiled, take 3-4 tbsp of boiled sweet corn in a mixer jar and make paste. (you can add one tbsp of water if required). Keep it aside..
- After chicken and vegetables are boiled add boiled sweet corn kernel, salt, black pepper and sugar. Give it a mix..
- Add the sweetcorn paste which was made in step 2. Mix well and bring it to boil..
- Now add cornflour mix which is made in step 3. (This thickens the soup.) Let it boil for 2-3 mins. Adjust salt or sugar if required. Put the flame off..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.