Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Boursin Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boursin Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to boursin pasta bake recipe. To cook boursin pasta bake you need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Boursin Pasta Bake:
- Prepare 300 g of Boursin Garlic & Herbs cheese.
- Provide 650 g of Baby Plum Tomatoes.
- Take 250 g of Penne pasta.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- Provide of Salt.
Instructions to make Boursin Pasta Bake:
- Heat oven to 200C (180C fan)..
- Line a medium-large tray with tin foil, and place the two Boursin blocks in the centre of the tray, with a small gap between them..
- Leaving an empty space between the two cheese blocks, fill the rest of the tray with the baby plum tomatoes..
- Drizzle cheese and tomatoes with olive oil, and place in oven for 25-30 minutes, until cheese has begun to melt and tomatoes are wrinkly and squishy..
- Whilst cheese is in the oven, add the penne to the boiling water, and cook on a medium heat for 10-15 minutes, to suit taste..
- Remove the cheese and tomatoes from the oven, and drain the pasta. Add the pasta to the tray with the cheese and tomatoes. Mix up well, ensuring pasta is coated with the melted cheese. Serve..
If you find this Boursin Pasta Bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.