Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Fiery Tom Yum Kung Spaghetti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fiery Tom Yum Kung Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fiery Tom Yum Kung Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Different nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fiery tom yum kung spaghetti recipe. To make fiery tom yum kung spaghetti you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fiery Tom Yum Kung Spaghetti:
- You need 2 of servings Spaghetti.
- Use 100 g of Prawns.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion *thinly sliced.
- Take 150 g of Shimeji *OR other Asian Mushrooms.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- You need of Coriander Leaves for topping.
- You need of <Sauce>.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Tom Yam Paste.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Soy Sauce OR Fish Sauce.
Steps to make Fiery Tom Yum Kung Spaghetti:
- Start cooking Spaghetti in boiling salted water according to the instruction..
- Thinly slice Onion. Cut off the bottom of Shimeji and tear into smaller pieces. In a small bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over medium high heat, cook Eggs as you like them (*e.g. scrambled or fried) and transfer to a plate. Cook Onion and Shimeji until the onion is cooked, then add Prawns..
- Add the sauce and stir to combine. Then add the cooked Spaghetti and mix well..
- Place cooked Egg on top and sprinkle with Coriander Leaves..
If you find this Fiery Tom Yum Kung Spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.