Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys Creamy Mushroom & Wild Rice Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Creamy Mushroom & Wild Rice Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Creamy Mushroom & Wild Rice Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys creamy mushroom & wild rice soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys creamy mushroom & wild rice soup, gf df ef sf nf using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Creamy Mushroom & Wild Rice Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need 60 ml of olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 225 g (8 oz) of mixed fresh mushrooms – cremini, shiitake, oyster,.
- Provide of chestnut, white etc, any varieties you choose are fine.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 2 of carrots, chopped.
- You need 2 of celery sticks, chopped.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of gluten-free flour.
- Prepare 240 ml (1 cup) of dry white wine.
- Get 960 ml (4 cups) of vegetable stock.
- Provide 360 ml of (1 & 1/2 cups) full fat coconut milk.
- Use 175 g (1 cup) of dry wild rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Take to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Get of Chopped parsley to garnish.
Steps to make Vickys Creamy Mushroom & Wild Rice Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil over medium heat then add the mushrooms in an even layer. Cook for 5 minutes then turn over and cook 5 minutes more until lightly browned.
- Remove the mushrooms from the pan and let rest on a plate.
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan then add the onion, carrots, celery and garlic. Cook for about 5 minutes then stir in the flour and cook 3 minutes more.
- Add the wine and return the mushrooms to the pot. Bring to the boil then turn down to a simmer until the liquid has reduced by about half, around 4 minutes.
- Stir in the stock, coconut milk, rice and dried rosemary. Bring to the boil then turn down to a simmer. Let simmer uncovered until the rice is tender, 45 – 60 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add a bit more water to the pan if needed.
- Remove the pan from the heat and season with salt and pepper to taste. Ladle into bowls and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
If you find this Vickys Creamy Mushroom & Wild Rice Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.