Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Enoki & Mackerel Takikomi Gohan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enoki & Mackerel Takikomi Gohan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to enoki & mackerel takikomi gohan recipe. You can have enoki & mackerel takikomi gohan using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Enoki & Mackerel Takikomi Gohan:
- Provide 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice.
- Take 200 g of Enoki Mushrooms.
- Get 1 of Canned Mackerel in Brine *125g.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Provide 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Use of Topping of your choice *e.g. Spring Onion, Toasted Sesame Seeds, Nori, Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix), etc.
- Prepare of *Note: This time I placed Mitsuba (a Japanese herb) on top.
Instructions to make Enoki & Mackerel Takikomi Gohan:
- Drain the canned Mackerel and discard the liquid. Sprinkle with grated Ginger and Sake (Rice Wine). This will reduce the fishy smell, and add umami and flavour..
- Cut off the brown bottom of Enoki Mushrooms and clean them. Cut into 2 to 3cm length pieces..
- Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this a few more times until water flows through clear. Place it into the rice cooker’s inner pot and add Water up to the 2-cups-marking..
- Place Enoki pieces over the rice evenly, sprinkle with Soy Sauce and Mirin. Place the Mackerel fillets, liquid and Ginger. No need to stir..
- Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking. When the rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Then loosen and mix gently..
- Enjoy with some toppings of your choice, such as finely chopped Spring Onion, Nori or Toasted Sesame Seeds..
If you find this Enoki & Mackerel Takikomi Gohan recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.