Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ramen recipe. You can have ramen using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ramen:
- You need 6 cups of broth.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic, diced.
- Get 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small piece of ginger (about 3-inch), diced.
- You need 0.5 ounces of dehydrated mushrooms (eg. shiitake).
- Take of olive oil (eg. sesame, grape seed or olive).
- Provide 8 ounces of noodles.
- Take of toppings (eg. boiled eggs, spinach, mushrooms, tofu, carrots…).
Instructions to make Ramen:
- In a large pot, add 2 tbsp of oil, garlic, ginger, and onion. Sauté, stirring occasionally for 5-8 minutes..
- Add 1 cup of the vegetable broth and scrape up any bits that stuck to the bottom. Add remaining 5 cups of the broth, soy sauce, and dehydrated mushrooms, stir..
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat, then reduce heat to low and cover. Simmer for at least 30min. The longer it cooks, the more the flavor will deepen and develop. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed..
- Prepare any desired toppings (eg. eggs, spinach, mushrooms, carrots, tofu…)..
- Boil the noodles according to package instructions. Once ready, drain and set aside..
- Strain broth and reserve mushrooms for serving. Place the ramen noodles in serving bowls. Top with strained broth and the toppings..
If you find this Ramen recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.