Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Timlo soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Timlo soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Timlo soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. However, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds typically give a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to timlo soup recipe. To cook timlo soup you need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Timlo soup:
- Get Half of chicken cut into small pieces (or 2 chicken breast).
- Provide 2 of litter water.
- Use 2 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 of carrot, peeled and cut into the shape of flower petals.
- You need 100 gr of shiitake mushrooms, soaked in hot water, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 15 gr of dried tuberose flower, knotted, soaked in cold water.
- Take 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 50 gram of glass noodles, soaked in cold water.
- Prepare 15 of boiled quail eggs (you can buy in Asian grocery).
- Use 2 of scallion.
- Prepare 3 of chinese parsley.
- Get of Spices (ground).
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic.
- Use 2 cm of gingger.
- Get 1 teaspoon of peppercorns.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Timlo soup:
- Simmer chicken in a covered pot until tender (or you can use chicken breast bring to boil until chicken is fully cooked. Remove the chicken breast from the pot and cut into cube, and put back later with all the vegetables). Heat oil, saute all the spices until fragrant. Add to the boiling stock..
- Add the mushrooms, tuberose flower, scallions, quail egg and carrots then bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes. And before removing from the heat add the cabbage and Add the noodles and cook for 2-3 more minutes, turn heat off then garnish chinese parsley..
- Serve with fresh tomato sambal ( for the sambal you just need 5 bird's eye chilli, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 small cloves garlic,and 1 small fresh tomatoes, then ground together. Dont forget shrimp crackers 😍 #happycooking.
If you find this Timlo soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.