Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chirashizushi (Scattered Sushi) with salmon and shrimp recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chirashizushi (Scattered Sushi) with salmon and shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chirashizushi (Scattered Sushi) with salmon and shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chirashizushi (scattered sushi) with salmon and shrimp recipe. To cook chirashizushi (scattered sushi) with salmon and shrimp you need 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chirashizushi (Scattered Sushi) with salmon and shrimp:
- Take 510 g of white Japanese rice (3GOU or 540ml).
- Prepare 580 ml of water (540 ml if using pressure cook).
- Provide 4.5 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Get 4 of dried shiitake mushroom (soaked in water).
- Provide 40 g of carrot.
- You need 150 ml of dashi stock.
- You need 50 ml of water (used to soak dried shiitake).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar*.
- Take 1 tbsp of sake*.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce*.
- You need 1 tbsp of mirin*.
- Get 100 g of lotus root.
- Get 2 tbsp of dashi stock.
- Provide 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Take 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Use 1 tbsp of sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 8-10 of king/tiger prawn (peeled).
- Prepare 150 g of salmon for sashimi.
- Use 15-20 of mange tout peas.
- Take 1 sheet of Nori (dried seaweed).
Instructions to make Chirashizushi (Scattered Sushi) with salmon and shrimp:
- Cook the rice (https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/4533541-cooking-japanese-rice-with-a-potor-sauce-pan?via=sidebar-recipes). Mix the vinegar, sugar and salt well so they all dissolve, then add to the cooked rice. Mix well and let the sushi rice cool..
- Squeeze the shiitake soaked in water and slice. Peel and slice the carrot in rectangular shape. Heat the dashi and water and add all the * flavoring. Add shiitake, cook for 10 minutes then add carrot. Cook till the liquid is mostly gone. Let is cool. Pick some slices of shiitake and keep them aside for decoration later..
- Peel and cut the lotus root in half, then slice. Soak in water with dash of vinegar. Drain and cook in dashi, vinegar, sugar and salt on mid heat till the moisture has evaporated..
- Boil the mange tout briefly and take them out. Add a dash of sake and pinch of salt and boil the prawns. Slice the mange tout in half diagonally. Slice the salmon..
- Mix the eggs in a bowl with sake and sugar. Heat a non stick pan with oil and make a very thin omelette (like crepe). Repeat until the egg is all used..
- Once the omelettes are cooled, stack them on top of each other, cut in quarter, then in thin stripes. Cut the nori in 8th then in thin stripes (with scissors)..
- Mix shiitake & carrot with the sushi rice and set it in your plate or bowl. Scatter the nori on the rice. Next, scatter the eggs all over. Arrange the prawn, salmon, lotus root, shiitake and mange tout beautifully(this order is recommended) !.
If you find this Chirashizushi (Scattered Sushi) with salmon and shrimp recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.