Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy salmon & bok choy creamy soup recipe. You can cook healthy salmon & bok choy creamy soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup:
- You need 300 g of Salmon Fillets *skinless, bones removed.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Use 2 pinches of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion *thinly sliced.
- Take 2 cups of Chicken Stock OR Vegetable Stock.
- Provide 1 of Bay Leaf.
- You need of Salt & White Pepper.
- Use 100 g of Shimeji Mushrooms.
- Take 1/2 cup of Milk of your choice.
- Get 1 Head of Bok Choy.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Corn Starch Flour.
Steps to make Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup:
- Cut skinless Salmon Fillets into chunky pieces, sprinkle with Salt and Sake, massage and set aside..
- Trim Shimeji and tear into smaller pieces. Trim Bok Choy stem, wash well, and cut leaves into the size that is easy to eat..
- Heat Chicken Stock in a saucepan over medium heat and cook Onion until soft. Add Bok Choy, Shimeji and Salmon, bring back to the boil and cook for 5 minutes or until Salmon is cooked. Season with Salt and White Pepper..
- Mix Milk and Corn Starch in a small bowl, then add the mixture to the soup. Carefully stir and cook until soup is thickened..
- Enjoy with nice crusty bread or freshly cooked rice..
If you find this Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.