Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawn Wonton Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Wonton Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Wonton Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn wonton soup recipe. You can cook prawn wonton soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn Wonton Soup:
- Take 200-250 g of Frozen (or Fresh) Prawns.
- Provide 1 pack of Wonton Wrappers (*25 to 30 sheets).
- Take 2-3 of Spring Onions *finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- Take 3-4 of Shiitake Mushrooms *finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of Egg White.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Provide of White Pepper.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Potato Starch.
- Get of <Soup>.
- Take 4 cups of Dashi Stock *can be replaced by Chicken or Vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
Instructions to make Prawn Wonton Soup:
- Place Dashi Stock in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add Salt & Soy Sauce and bring to a simmer. If you use Chicken or Vegetable stock, alter the amount of Salt & Soy Sauce. I recommend to add some Ginger slices and Spring Onion to the stock to add Asian flavour. (Remove them before cooking wontons.).
- Mince the thawed Prawns by chopping up, add Spring Onion, Ginger, Shiitake, Egg White and Potato Starch, then Salt & Pepper and mix well..
- Place 1 wonton wrapper on a plate, place 1 heaped teaspoon prawn mixture in centre. Wet edges with water and fold up to form a triangle and pinch to enclose. For soup, attach both bottom corner edges together. Repeat with remaining mixture and wrappers..
- Add wontons to simmering soup. Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until wontons float to the surface and cooked through..
- Alternatively, you can deep fry the triangular wontons..
If you find this Prawn Wonton Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.