Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheeseburger Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheeseburger Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Almonds typically give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheeseburger pasta bake recipe. You can have cheeseburger pasta bake using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheeseburger Pasta Bake:
- Take 165 g of rigatoni pasta, dry weight,.
- Take 250 g of 5% lean beef mince,.
- You need 1/2 of an onion, chopped,.
- Take 1.5 of salad tomatoes, chopped, or around 5 baby plum tomatoes,.
- Provide 1 rasher of thick smoked bacon, cut into small pieces,.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste,.
- Use 60 g of 50% reduced fat cheddar cheese, grated,.
- Get 1 of pickled gerkin, sliced thinly into circles,.
- Use of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Get 200 ml of water,.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Provide of Spices:.
- Use 1 tbsp of Spicentice 'gourmet burger rub', OR.
- Take 2 tsp of Paprika,.
- Take 1 tsp of Garlic granules,.
- Take 1 of tiny pinch of red chilli flakes,.
- Provide of To drizzle on top:.
- Prepare of Ketchup, & American mustard,.
- Prepare of OR burger sauce.
Instructions to make Cheeseburger Pasta Bake:
- Heat a large frying pan up over a medium heat and add in the cooking oil. Once hot add the onions and fry gently for around 3-4 minutes. Next add the bacon and fry for a further two minutes. Add in the tomatoes then stir to combine..
- Add in the beef mince and season well with salt and pepper. Break the mince down with a wooden spoon and begin to brown it off. Add in the dried spices, chilli and the tomato paste then stir. Add the water and turn the heat down a notch. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook gently whilst you cook the pasta according to packet instructions, but remove the pasta from the heat around 2-3 minutes before it's completely cooked so it's not too soft..
- Drain off the pasta once cooked and add it in with the beef once the sauce has reduced by 95%. Season again with salt and pepper. Add the pasta mixture into an oven proof dish. Preheat the oven to 180 (fan)..
- Sprinkle over the grated cheese, making sure it's evenly covered right up to all edges. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until piping hot. Next add the pickled gerkins evenly over the top of the cheese then place under a medium heat grill until golden and bubbly on top. Drizzle over your choice of sauces, serve up and enjoy! :).
If you find this Cheeseburger Pasta Bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.