Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef ramen with ajitsuke tomago recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef ramen with ajitsuke tomago recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef ramen with ajitsuke tomago recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef ramen with ajitsuke tomago recipe. You can cook beef ramen with ajitsuke tomago using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef ramen with ajitsuke tomago:
- Provide 2 of nests of ramen egg noodles.
- Take 150 g of frying steak.
- You need 500 ml of chicken stock.
- Get 1 sheet of Dashi seaweed.
- Take 2 teaspoons of miso paste.
- You need 2 of ajitsuke tomago (Japanese pickled eggs pre-made per other recipe).
- Take 1 of small chunk of diced ginger.
- Use 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Get 200 g of shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 4 of spring onions chopped.
- Take 100 g of baby spinach.
- Provide of Sprinkle of black sesame seeds (optional).
- You need of Sprinkle of dried tuna flakes (optional).
- Take 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
Steps to make Beef ramen with ajitsuke tomago:
- Prepare dashi (seaweed stock) per packet instructions. Mine involved wiping clean the seaweed, soaking it in 3.5 cups of water and refrigerating for 6 hours or so. Then slowly heating seaweed and water to just boiling and discarding the seaweed. Using dashi in a later step..
- Chop steak and vegetables as desired.
- In a new pan, slowly cook chicken stock until simmering/ softly boiling..
- Fry beef in sesame oil and soy sauce with ginger in a separate pan.
- Add vegetables to steak (set some spring onion aside if you want some crunchy vegetables as a topping later).
- Mix miso paste with 150 ml boiling water and add to pan of chicken stock. Also add dashi made in step one..
- Add noodles to boil for 3 to 4 minutes in stock pan. Add steak and vegetables to stock pan. Add baby spinach. Cook together until noodles are tender..
- Remove ajitsuke tomago from moulds and slice in half if desired.
- Serve ramen broth into bowls. Add ajitsuke tomago, black sesame seeds, dried tuna flakes, fresh spring onion and herbs as desired. Season with salt and pepper if necessary..
If you find this Beef ramen with ajitsuke tomago recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.