Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini Ham, Egg & Veg Cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Ham, Egg & Veg Cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini ham, egg & veg cups recipe. You can cook mini ham, egg & veg cups using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mini Ham, Egg & Veg Cups:
- You need 2 of large eggs, beaten,.
- Provide 1 of good dash of whole fat or semi skimmed milk,.
- Use 10-12 slices of wafer thin ham,.
- Get of Around 20-25g red bell pepper cut into tiny cubes,.
- Take 2 of baby plum tomatoes, cut into tiny pieces,.
- Prepare 1 of spring onion, cut into very fine rings,.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Dried parsley to season,.
- You need 1 of spray cooking oil (sunflower or vegetable),.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season, (don't add salt if for infants),.
- Use of Equipment Needed:.
- Use 1 of silicone mini muffin mould with 12 compartments.
Instructions to make Mini Ham, Egg & Veg Cups:
- Preheat the oven to 180 (fan). Spray oil into each section of the silicone mould. In a bowl with the beaten egg, add a good dash of milk, season with parsley, salt and pepper. Mix together..
- Line each muffin mould with a slice of wafer thin ham. Cover any little gaps with extra torn off pieces. Try not to overlap the ham over the top too much as it'll burn when baking..
- Add a couple of little pieces of spring onion, pepper and tomato into each mould opening. Carefully spoon in the egg mixture into each hold of the mould until it reaches the top rim..
- If there's any remaining pieces of veg place them into the holes on top of the egg mixture. Bake on a tray in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the egg is cooked through. Check on them every 10 mins to ensure they're not catching. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes before using a small spoon to gently turn them out of the mould..
If you find this Mini Ham, Egg & Veg Cups recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.