Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom stroganoff recipe. To cook mushroom stroganoff you need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mushroom Stroganoff:
- Provide 250 g of long grain rice.
- Provide 250 g of mushrooms.
- Prepare 250 g of chestnut mushrooms.
- Get 115 g of shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 6 of garlic cloves.
- Take 4 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of Worcester sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parsley.
- Get 1 tbsp of paprika.
Instructions to make Mushroom Stroganoff:
- Boil the kettle..
- Add boiling water and rice to a pan and set on a medium heat. Leave unstirred but adding more hot water if required..
- Chop all mushrooms, I like to do some sliced and some quartered. Dice onion and press garlic..
- Add onions, olive oil and garlic to a large pan. Cook until onions are softened..
- Add paprika and stir..
- Add mushrooms and keep stirring until mushrooms are mostly cooked..
- Make up stock..
- Add Worcester sauce and stock. Stir and leave until mushrooms are cooked..
- Take off the heat, add cream and parsley, then stir..
- Check rice is cooked..
- Add rice to a bowl, making a cave in the centre..
- Add stroganoff and serve..
If you find this Mushroom Stroganoff recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.