Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Yakiniku recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yakiniku recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yakiniku recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yakiniku recipe. To cook yakiniku you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yakiniku:
- Use of *Note: All ingredients need to be prepared in the sizes that are easy to eat.
- Take of Meat: Beef, Pork, Chicken, Lamb, Mutton, Sausages, etc.
- Prepare of Vegetables: Cabbage, Carrots, Onions, Capsicums, Peppers, Pumpkin, Eggplant, etc.
- Provide of Mushrooms: Shiitake, Enoki, Maitake, Oyster, King Brown, Shimeji, etc.
- Get of My Family’s Yakiniku Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Roasted Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare 1-2 cloves of Garlic *grated.
- Get 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- Provide 1/2 of Apple *grated.
- Get 1/4 of Onion * grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Mirin.
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of Toban Djan (Chili Bean Sauce).
- You need of *Note: Add 1-2 teaspoons Sugar if you like it sweeter.
- Get of *Note: Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil. Once it starts boiling, remove from the heat, then cool.
Instructions to make Yakiniku:
- Heat the grill or hotplate, and cook the ingredients. *Note: Use appropriate cooking tools or appliances that are suitable for the environment where you are cooking..
- When things are cooked, you take whatever you like, dip it in the sauce and enjoy it. I recommend to serve freshly cooked rice as well. *Check out my 'Super Versatile Sweet Soy Sauce' which is another great dipping sauce. (see recipe).
- As things are eaten, cook more as required. This way everyone can eat until they are satisfied..
If you find this Yakiniku recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.