Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taco Salad Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco Salad Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taco salad bowl recipe. To cook taco salad bowl you need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Taco Salad Bowl:
- Use of Hot Cooked Section:.
- Get 100 g of soya protein 'mince',.
- You need 1/3 of rd red bell pepper, sliced,.
- Prepare 25 g of red onion, chopped,.
- Use 1/2 tsp of peri peri powdered seasoning,.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garlic granules,.
- Get 1/4 tsp of smoked paprika,.
- Take of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Use of Spray sunflower oil.
- You need 1/2 tin of 5 mixed baked beans selection.
- Use of Cold Uncooked Section:.
- Provide 30 g of 50% reduced fat cheddar, cheese, grated,.
- Take 50 g of sliced iceberg lettuce,.
- Get 1/2 of red chilli, sliced into rings,.
- Prepare 25 g of red onion, sliced,.
- Prepare 4 of baby plum tomatoes, chopped,.
- Take of Pickles jalepenos (around 20g),.
- Take 1 tbsp of soured cream,.
- Get of Drizzle of extra hot pepper sauce, (optional).
Steps to make Taco Salad Bowl:
- In a large frying pan over a medium to high heat, add the oil and then once warm add in the soya protein and fry for 4-5 minutes, then add in the pepper and 25g red onion and the seasonings listed in the 'hot cooked section' of the ingredient list..
- Stir together and fry for a further 3-4 minutes and turn the heat down to low to keep it warm. Meanwhile heat up the 5 mixed beans mixture and then set aside..
- Take a large shallow bowl and first layer in the lettuce. Then top with the beans mixture on one side, and the soya/veg on the other. Sprinkle over the grated cheddar, add the sliced onion, tomatoes and chillies..
- Garnish with the jalepenos and soured cream. Drizzle over some hot sauce (optional). Eat and enjoy!.
If you find this Taco Salad Bowl recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.