Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sardine Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sardine Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything right away or that you need to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sardine salad recipe. You can cook sardine salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sardine Salad:
- Provide 3 handfuls of baby spinach leaves.
- Get Handful of baby plum tomatoes.
- Use 1 can of sardines.
- Provide 1 bunch of spring/salad onions.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of malt vinegar.
- Take 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take Pinch of mixed dried herbs.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of wholegrain mustard.
Steps to make Sardine Salad:
- Make the dressing in a bowl.
- Fill the bowl with the spinach… and toss to dress the leaves. Add the tomatoes..
- Drain the sardines, split each one in half, then arrange on top of the salad… I like to leave the skin up because it is shiny 👸.
- Top and tail the onions… strip of the outer layer and chop into small rounds.
- Garnish with the onion….
If you find this Sardine Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.