Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach with Tofu sauce – Shiraae- recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach with Tofu sauce – Shiraae- recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach with tofu sauce – shiraae- recipe. You can have spinach with tofu sauce – shiraae- using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach with Tofu sauce – Shiraae-:
- Take 100 g of spinach.
- You need of shimeji mushrooms (a little).
- Get of carrot (a little fine strips).
- You need of <Tofu sauce>.
- Provide 1/2 block of momen-tofu.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2/3 tablespoon of sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 tablespoons of ground sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Spinach with Tofu sauce – Shiraae-:
- 1. Drain the tofu using the strainer for more than 30 minutes..
- 2. Blanch the spinach for 20 or 30 seconds, and shimeji and carrot for 10 seconds..
- 3. Mash tofu until creamy, and mix with tofu sauce..
- 4. Dress the spinach, shimeji mushrooms and carrot with the tofu sauce. ※Sesame seeds can be replaced with walnuts or peanuts. You can use peanut butter, too..
If you find this Spinach with Tofu sauce – Shiraae- recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.