Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Simple Pasta Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Pasta Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Pasta Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything immediately or that you have to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than entirely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple pasta sauce recipe. You can have simple pasta sauce using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Pasta Sauce:
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil (I use chilli infused rapeseed oil).
- You need 31 g of fresh basil.
- Prepare 350 g of baby plum tomatoes.
- Provide 2 tsp of demerara sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion salt.
- Prepare 100 ml of red wine (any good quality drinking wine will do).
Instructions to make Simple Pasta Sauce:
- Finely dice the onion and cook in a medium sized non stick saucepan with the oil until it starts to brown..
- Pull the leaves from the stalks of the basil and put to one side. Finely chop the stalks so they're almost pesto consistency then add to the saucepan and mix around a bit..
- Blend the tomatoes with about half of the basil leaves. If you're doing this in the Mini Chopper you'll need to do it in two or three batches. Add to the saucepan and mix in..
- Tear up the remaining basil leaves and add to the saucepan..
- Add the sugar, onion salt and red wine and stir. It'll look quite watery so you can leave it as long as you want at this point to reduce down a bit on a high heat. I probably leave mine for about 5 minutes..
- That's it. Stir it up and mix with pasta and pop your meatballs on top..
If you find this Simple Pasta Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.