Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food record makes it possible to determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after keeping a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write everything down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what if you’ve been writing every little thing down and still aren’t losing weight? You can track your meals the right way or the incorrect way. A food record is more than just a basic list of the foods you eat during a day. Other kinds of important information will need to be written down also. Here are some of the suggestions that can enable you to become far more successful at food tracking.
Record your spirits while you eat. This really helps to show you whether or not you decide on food as a response to emotional issues. It may also identify the foodstuffs you select when you are in certain moods. There a wide range of people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can have minestrone soup using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Minestrone Soup:
- Provide 20 mls of refined oil.
- Prepare 20 gms of leeks.
- You need 30 gms of carrots(cut into square).
- Take 20 gms of Zucchini (thinly sliced).
- Take 10 gms of french beans(thinly sliced).
- You need 20 gms of celery(thinly sliced).
- Use 10 gms of cabbage.
- You need 300 ml of vegetable stock.
- Provide 100 gms of Tomato cocasse.
- Use 1 pinch of oregano.
- Get 2-3 of fresh basil leaves.
- Use 100 gms of baked beans.
- Provide 15 gms of Macroni pasta.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt and white peeper.
- Take 5 mls of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 gms of parmesan cheese(for garnish).
Steps to make Minestrone Soup:
- Heat refined oil in a sauce pan..
- Add leeks, carrots, Zucchini, French beans and celery..
- Cover the pan reduce the heat to low, cook for 15 mins, shaking the pan occasionally..
- Add stock, Tomato concasse and oregano..
- Cover again and simmer for 20 mins more..
- Add the baked beans, macaroni pasta, cabbage pieces and fresh basil leaves and cook for 10 mins more..
- Season with salt and papper.
- While serving garnish with grated with parmesan cheese and olive oil on top..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.