Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Manchow soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Manchow soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food log makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after keeping a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write everything down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as precise as you can get while you note down the things you eat. It is not enough to simply jot down “salad” on a list. The correct way to do it is to record all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You also need to record how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” is just not good, but “one cup Shredded Wheat” can be. It is very important to understand that the bigger your servings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
Write down how you feel when you eat. This helps to show you whether or not you decide on food as a response to emotional issues. It may also identify the foods you select when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach naturally for processed food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset will help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to manchow soup recipe. To make manchow soup you only need 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Manchow soup:
- You need 1/4 of th cup of shredded cabbage.
- Get 1/4 of th cup grated carrots.
- Provide 1/4 of th cup of chopped onion.
- Use 1/4 of th cup of chopped mushrooms.
- Get 1/4 of th cup of chopped French beans.
- Take 1 teaspoon of finely chopped ginger.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic chopped.
- Get 1 tablespoon of celery leaves chopped.
- You need 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Get 2 teaspoon of soy sauce or add as required.
- Provide 1/4 of th teaspoon black pepper.
- Provide 3 cups of water.
- Get 6 teaspoon of cornstarch dissolved in 2 tablespoon water.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of finely chopped coriander leaves for garnish.
- Use 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt or as required.
- Use of For the fried noodles.
- Take 1/2 cup of cooked noodles.
- Use of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Manchow soup:
- Heat oil in a wok and add the chopped chillies, garlic and ginger. Sauté for a minute and then add chopped onions..
- Sauté agian and add finely chopped french beans and chopped mushrooms and saute on a high flame till the mushrooms get lightly browned from the edges..
- Next add grated carrots, shredded cabbage, finely chopped capsicum, celery..
- Stir fry on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes. Add, sauces, cornstarch and water and mix well to avoid lumps..
- Add vinegar, salt and spices and let it simmer for 2 minutes and switch off the flame..
- On the other side fry the cooked noodles, till they are crisp.
- Add noodles and coriander leaves, just before serving..
- Enjoy hot Manchow soup with crispy noodles.
If you find this Manchow soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.