Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mabo Harusame recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mabo Harusame recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mabo Harusame recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mabo harusame recipe. You can cook mabo harusame using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mabo Harusame:
- Provide 250 g of Pork Mince.
- Use 1 of small piece Ginger *finely chopped.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- You need 4 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Provide 100 g of Harusame Noodles (Starch Noodles).
- Provide of About 300 g Vegetables of your choice.
- Provide of I used 1 Carrot, a handful of Snow Peas, 100g cooked Bamboo Shoots, 5 Shiitake Mushrooms.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
- Provide of <Sauce Ingredients>.
- Provide 1 cup of Chicken Stock (or Water 1 cup & Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder 1 teaspoon).
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Sake.
- Prepare 2-3 teaspoons of Toban Djan (Chili Bean Sauce).
Steps to make Mabo Harusame:
- Soak Harusame Noodles in cold water for 10 to 15 minutes to hydrate. When they are soft, drain well and tear short if very long..
- Prepare vegetables. Basically you need to slice them into thin strips or cut into small pieces. I used 1 Carrot, a handful of Snow Peas, 100g cooked Bamboo Shoots, 5 Shiitake Mushrooms. Other suggestions include Shimeji, Enoki, Beans, Black Fungus (Kikurage), Garlic Chives, Bean Sprouts, Pak Choi, etc..
- Place all the sauce ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well. This has to be done before you start cooking. Cooking process doesn’t take long at all..
- Heat Sesame Oil in a large frying pan or a wok, cook Pork Mince with Ginger and Garlic, breaking up the mince. When the Pork changes colour, add vegetables and cook for a few minutes..
- Pour in the sauce mixture and bring it to the boil. Then add Harusame Noodles..
- Harusame Noodles become transparent. At this point, you might think the sauce is too much and you need more noodles. DO NOT worry because the noodles will soak up the sauce. When the sauce is almost gone, it is ready to serve..
If you find this Mabo Harusame recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.