Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Zōsui (Rice Soup) with Dumplings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zōsui (Rice Soup) with Dumplings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zōsui (Rice Soup) with Dumplings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zōsui (rice soup) with dumplings recipe. You can cook zōsui (rice soup) with dumplings using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Zōsui (Rice Soup) with Dumplings:
- You need 3-4 cups of Dashi Stock.
- Take 2-3 cups of Cooked Rice.
- Take of Some Vegetables (Carrot, Daikon, Radish, Shiitake, Japanese Mushrooms, Potato, Spinach, Tofu).
- Prepare of Spring Onion.
- Get of Salt & Soy Sauce.
- Use of Dumpling.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Plain Flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of Glutinous Rice Flour.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- Get of Water.
- Take of *Note: Gnocchi would go very well with this dish.
Steps to make Zōsui (Rice Soup) with Dumplings:
- Cut Vegetables in small pieces. Cook them in Dashi Stock until tender..
- Mix all the Dumpling ingredients and make it into thick paste. You would need about 1/2 cup Water, and possibly extra 1-2 teaspoons. Using a dinner spoon, drop bite-size dumplings into the boiling soup..
- Add the pre-cooked Rice to the soup, then bring it to a boil..
- Season with Salt and Soy Sauce. Sprinkle some finely chopped Spring Onion and serve hot..
If you find this Zōsui (Rice Soup) with Dumplings recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.