Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tofu Hamburg Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu Hamburg Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu hamburg steak recipe. To make tofu hamburg steak you only need 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tofu Hamburg Steak:
- Get 1 pack of medium firm tofu (about 9 oz).
- You need 250g of round pork (50%) and beef (50%).
- Provide 1 of onion, minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Provide of Nutmeg to taste.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of (For mushroom sauce).
- Get 150 cc of water (about 3/5 cup).
- Take 1 tbsp of dashi powder.
- Use 1⁄2 pack of shimeji mushrooms (Can be substituted with 100g maitake mushrooms).
- Provide 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of mirin.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger, grated.
- Take 1 tbsp of katakuri-ko (Can be substituted with corn starch).
- Prepare of (For garnish).
- Get 1/2 of daikon radish, grated.
- You need of Shiso leaves, broccoli, tomato.
Steps to make Tofu Hamburg Steak:
- Saute minced onion until golden brown..
- Pat-dry tofu..
- Put sauted onion, tofu,ground meat, panko, salt, pepper, nutmeg and egg into a bowl. Mix well..
- Form the meat mixture into 5-6 patties..
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil (not included in the ingredient list) in a pan over medium heat, and saute one side of the patties..
- Flip the patties, cover the pan with a lid and steam for 3 minutes over medium heat..
- Remove the lid and brown both sides of the patties over high heat..
- While steaming the patties, put water, dashi powder, shimeji mushrooms, soy sauce, mirin and ginger into a sauce pan and bring it to a boil..
- Dissolve katakuri-ko with one tablespoon of water..
- Reduce the heat under the sauce mixture and add katakuri-ko solution. Stir well until the sauce thickens.
- Plate the patties on a plate, pour the mushroom sauce and top with grated daikon radish. Serve with julienned shiso leaves, tomato, and boiled broccoli..
If you find this Tofu Hamburg Steak recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.