Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Fried Fish with Daikon sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Fried Fish with Daikon sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese fried fish with daikon sauce recipe. To cook japanese fried fish with daikon sauce you only need 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Fried Fish with Daikon sauce:
- Prepare 300 g of fish (swordfish).
- You need 1 teaspoon of grind ginger.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Katakuri starch or any starch.
- You need 1 of small carrot.
- Provide 50 g of lotus root.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- Take 50 g of Maitake mushroom.
- You need of Daikon Radish sauce.
- Prepare 300 g of Daikon Radish.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Dashi powder(Japanese fish bouillon powder).
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Provide 400 ml of water.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of Katakuri starch.
- Get 3 tablespoon of water.
Steps to make Japanese Fried Fish with Daikon sauce:
- Mix soy sauce, ginger and sugar, and spread on fish both side..
- Cut carrot, lotus root, green pepper and mushroom..
- Fry vegetables in 1cm deep oil pan..
- Coat fish with starch and fry in oil pan..
- Peel the skin and grind Daikon Radish.
- Bring to boil 400ml water and seasoning, after boil put ground Daikon Radish.
- Mix starch with water and put it in boiling Daikon sauce to make thick and boil for a few minutes..
- Dish fried fish and vegetables. Pour Daikon sauce on it..
- Today's dinner.
If you find this Japanese Fried Fish with Daikon sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.