Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Japanese Vegetable Miso Soup (Keno-Shiru) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Vegetable Miso Soup (Keno-Shiru) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Vegetable Miso Soup (Keno-Shiru) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese vegetable miso soup (keno-shiru) recipe. To cook japanese vegetable miso soup (keno-shiru) you need 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Japanese Vegetable Miso Soup (Keno-Shiru):
- Get 15 cm of Daikon Radish.
- You need 1 pieces of carrot.
- Get 15 cm of Kombu (kelp).
- Use 2 pieces of Kouya Tofu(freeze-dried Tofu).
- Take 3 pieces of dried Shiitake mushroom.
- Take 70 g of boiled young bamboos.
- Prepare 50 g of boiled Zenmai.
- Provide 3 pieces of boiled Fuki.
- Get 20 cm of Gobou(Burdock).
- Take 1 pack (120 g) of boiled soybean.
- Get 1 piece of Aburaage (thin deep fried Tofu).
- You need 1 pack of natural Dashi or 1 tablespoon Dashi powder (Japanese fish bouillon powder).
- You need of For Keno- Shiru.
- You need 1000 ml of water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Dashi powder.
- Use 3 tablespoon of Miso.
Steps to make Japanese Vegetable Miso Soup (Keno-Shiru):
- Put dried Shiitake mushroom and Kombu in water till soft. These are Zenmai, young bamboo and Shiitake..
- Don't throw the Shiitake and Kombu water. These make the soup so tasty..
- Cut all the vegetables same size, 5mm square..
- Put cutting Gobou(Burdock) in water..
- These are Zenmai and Young bamboo.
- Cut boiled soybean.
- Mix Kombu water, Shiitake water and water(1000ml totally) and put 1 pack of natural Dashi or 1 tablespoon Dashi powder. And put all the ingredients in pot and bring to boil..
- Cook till all the vegetables soften for about 20min..
- Pack 2 cups of the cooked vegetables mixture. And keep in freezer..
- To make Keno-Shiru. Put 1000ml water in pot and 1 pack of cooked vegetables and 1 tablespoon Dashi powder..
- After boiling put 3 tablespoon Miso.
- Garnish with green onion.
If you find this Japanese Vegetable Miso Soup (Keno-Shiru) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.