Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Red Pepper Soup with Basil Oil GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Red Pepper Soup with Basil Oil GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys red pepper soup with basil oil gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys red pepper soup with basil oil gf df ef sf nf using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Red Pepper Soup with Basil Oil GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 300 grams of baby plum tomatoes.
- Use 2 of red onions, chopped.
- Get 2 of red chillies, deseeded & finely chopped.
- Use 3 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Take 4 of red bell peppers, deseeded & chopped.
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato, peeled and chopped.
- You need 700 ml of vegetable stock.
- You need 2 tsp of sweet smoked paprika.
- You need 10 of fresh basil leaves.
- Provide of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get to taste of sea salt & freshly ground pepper.
Instructions to make Vickys Red Pepper Soup with Basil Oil GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a heavy pan and sweat off the onions, chillies and garlic over a low heat until the onions are translucent.
- Add a pinch of salt, the bell peppers and sweet potatoes and cook for a further 20 minutes or until the vegetables are softened.
- Meanwhile, put the tomatoes on a baking tray and toss in some oil with a sprinkle of salt. Roast for 15 minutes until the skins start to split open.
- Add the roasted tomatoes with the juices in the baking tray and the vegetable stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Put the soup in a blender and liquidise smooth. Return to the pan, stir in the paprika and season to taste with the salt & pepper.
- Finely chop the basil and mix with a few tablespoons of the oil.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and top with a swirl of the basil oil.
If you find this Vickys Red Pepper Soup with Basil Oil GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.