Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pan Fried Tofu & Mushroom Sauces recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan Fried Tofu & Mushroom Sauces recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pan fried tofu & mushroom sauces recipe. To make pan fried tofu & mushroom sauces you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pan Fried Tofu & Mushroom Sauces:
- You need 500 g of Fresh Momen Tofu *OR medium soft Tofu.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Take of Plain Flour.
- Use 2-4 tablespoons of Oil.
- Get of <Garlic & Soy Mushroom Sauce>.
- Prepare 100 g of Shiitake, Shimeji or Enoki.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic *sliced.
- Prepare 2 of Butter.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Mirin.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Sake or Water.
- You need 2-3 of Spring Onion.
Instructions to make Pan Fried Tofu & Mushroom Sauces:
- Place Tofu on slightly tilted cutting board or plate for a while to remove excess water. If thick, cut to 2 to 3cm thickness..
- Make the sauce. Prepare Mushrooms. Cut Shiitake, or tear Shimeji and Enoki into smaller pieces..
- Heat butter in a frypan and cook Garlic until aromatic. Add Mushrooms and cook until cooked though, add Soy Sauce, Mirin and Sake..
- Salt & Pepper Tofu and coat with Plain Flour..
- Heat oil in a frypan and cook Tofu all sides until golden and crispy..
- Place tofu on a plate and cover with the Mushroom Sauce. Sprinkle some chopped Spring Onion and serve..
If you find this Pan Fried Tofu & Mushroom Sauces recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.