Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Japanese Treasure Pocket recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Treasure Pocket recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Treasure Pocket recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese treasure pocket recipe. You can have japanese treasure pocket using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanese Treasure Pocket:
- Prepare 2 pieces of Aburaage (thin deep-fried Tofu).
- Prepare 40 g of chicken.
- Provide 1 piece of Shiitake mushroom.
- Take 20 g of shredded carrot.
- Take 4 of dried shrimps.
- You need 4 of small eggs.
- Provide 150 ml of water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Dashi powder (Japanese fish bouillon powder).
- Get 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of sugar.
Steps to make Japanese Treasure Pocket:
- This is Aburaage.
- Chop chicken into small pieces and shred carrot and Shiitake mushroom..
- Cut Aburaage half and open inside like pocket.
- Put all the ingredients in it.
- Put egg on it.
- Close the Aburaage with pick.
- Mix the seasoning in water to make sauce and boil.
- Put Aburaage in sauce and cook with low heat.
- Cover with cooking paper and cook for about 10 minutes turning over once..
- Today's Obentou lunch box.
If you find this Japanese Treasure Pocket recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.