Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sukiyaki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sukiyaki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sukiyaki recipe. You can have sukiyaki using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sukiyaki:
- Use 500-600 g of Beef *thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Use 2 of Thick Spring Onion.
- Get 1/4 of Wombok.
- Provide 1 bag of Shirataki (Konjac Noodles) *OR Harusame.
- Get 8 of Shiitake.
- Provide 200 g of Other Mushrooms *e.g. Shimeji, King Oyster, Enoki, etc.
- Prepare 1/2-1 of Tofu.
- Provide 1 of Carrot.
- Provide 200 g of Green Vegetables *e.g. Shungiku, Mizuna, Spinach, etc.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- Use of <Sukiyaki Sauce>.
- Take 1/2 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Use 1/2 cup of Mirin.
- Use 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Get 1 cup of Dashi Stock.
Steps to make Sukiyaki:
- Make Sukiyaki Sauce by combining Dashi, Sugar, Mirin and Soy Sauce..
- Heat Oil in a pan or pot then add some of the Beef Slices. When the Beef starts to change colour, pour in some sauce and add some of each vegetable. Do not stir. Let everything cook in the sauce..
- When things are cooked, you take whatever you like from the pot, dip it in a lightly beaten raw egg and enjoy it. Because the food is very hot, the egg will be slightly cooked on it and add a wonderful taste and flavour, and it will also make this dish more nutritious. Sukiyaki can be enjoyed without egg..
- As things are eaten, add more meat, vegetables and sauce as required. This way everyone can eat until they are satisfied..
- *Tips: At the end of the meal, you find delicious sauce remaining in the pan. Don't waste it! Add cooked Udon and enjoy it..
If you find this Sukiyaki recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.