Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Home-Style Tempura recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Home-Style Tempura recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home-Style Tempura recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to home-style tempura recipe. You can cook home-style tempura using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Home-Style Tempura:
- Get of Tempura Batter *See my 'Tempura Batter' recipe.
- Provide of Oil.
- Get of <Ingredients Suggestions>.
- You need of Sweet Potato, Beans, Pumpkin, Potato,.
- Get of Capsicum, Eggplant, Asparagus, Carrot,.
- Prepare of Cauliflower, Broccoli, Onion, Parsley,.
- Provide of Prawns, Fish, Squid, Chikuwa (Fish Sausage),.
- You need of Shiitake, Mushrooms, Lotus Root, etc.
Steps to make Home-Style Tempura:
- Heat oil to 170°C to 180°C. The right temperature can be tested by dropping a little bit of batter into the oil. If the batter sinks a little into the oil, then comes back the surface, the temperature is right for frying. *See my 'Tempura Batter' recipe https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/1471911-tempura-batter.
- Dip the pieces into Tempura Batter and slide them into the oil. Do not fry too many at once..
- When the pieces are small such as beans, carrot or onion, fry the pieces in small bunches..
- Turn them over a few times. When they are cooked and the batter is light golden and crispy, take them out and lay them on a rack to drain the oil..
- Place a sheet of paper on a plate and arrange the Tempura so it presents well. The paper helps soak up any excess oil and makes the dish look nice..
- Serve with Tentsuyu (dipping sauce). *It is often served with grated Daikon radish and grated Ginger to add extra flavour to the Tentsuyu dipping sauce. Sometimes Tempura are served with salt. My grandfather used to love sweet potato Tempura with BBQ sauce….
- Find my Tentsuyu (dipping sauce) recipe at http://www.hirokoliston.com/dipping-sauce/.
If you find this Home-Style Tempura recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.