Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Vickys Rainbow Cous Cous, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Rainbow Cous Cous, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Rainbow Cous Cous, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health advantages. These kinds of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Rather they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds often give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys rainbow cous cous, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys rainbow cous cous, gf df ef sf nf using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Rainbow Cous Cous, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 200 grams of cous cous (you can buy corn cous cous if required).
- Provide 200 grams of soft dried apricots, chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of cucumber, peeled, deseeded and chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of yellow pepper, deseeded and diced.
- Provide 1/2 of green pepper, deseeded and diced.
- Take 6 of cherry or baby plum tomatoes, halved.
- Use 70 grams of sundried tomatoes, chopped.
- Provide 70 grams of sultanas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon-infused oil.
- Get of salt & pepper for seasoning.
- Use of chopped parsley for garnish.
Instructions to make Vickys Rainbow Cous Cous, GF DF EF SF NF:
- In a bowl, add 350ml of boiling water to the cous cous, cover with clingfilm and let stand for around 5 minutes until the water has been totally absorbed.
- Transfer into a serving bowl, fluff the couscous up with a fork, pour over the oil and season.
- Add the vegetables and mix gently.
- Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and serve.
If you find this Vickys Rainbow Cous Cous, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.