Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Asian Mushroom Takikomi Gohan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian Mushroom Takikomi Gohan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asian mushroom takikomi gohan recipe. To cook asian mushroom takikomi gohan you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Asian Mushroom Takikomi Gohan:
- Provide 3 cups of (*180ml cup) Short Grain Rice.
- Take 200-300 g of Asian Mushrooms.
- Get of *Note: Shiitake, Shimeji, Maitake, Oyster Mushrooms, King Brown, Black Fungus, etc.
- You need 1 of small piece of Ginger *finely sliced to thin strips.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sake.
- Take 600 ml of Dashi Stock *OR Water 600ml and Dashi Powder 1 teaspoon.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt *reduce the amount if the stock is salty.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Steps to make Asian Mushroom Takikomi Gohan:
- Slice or tear mushrooms into smaller pieces. Slice Ginger finely into thin strips. Combine mushrooms and sliced Ginger in a bowl, add Soy Sauce and Sake, mix well and set aside..
- Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this three or four times until water flows through clear. Drain the rice and place in the cooker’s inner pot..
- Add Dashi Stock or Water and Dashi Powder up to the 3-cups-marking. Add Soy Sauce, Mirin, Salt and Sesame Oil, and stir lightly to mix..
- Spread the mushroom mixture over the rice evenly. Then press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking..
- When the rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Then loosen and mix gently. Sprinkle chopped Spring Onion or mix with rice and serve..
If you find this Asian Mushroom Takikomi Gohan recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.