Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Futomaki－Thick Sushi Rolls Filled with Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Futomaki－Thick Sushi Rolls Filled with Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One wholesome alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to futomaki－thick sushi rolls filled with vegetables recipe. You can cook futomaki－thick sushi rolls filled with vegetables using 25 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Futomaki－Thick Sushi Rolls Filled with Vegetables:
- Take of 【Sushi Rice】.
- Provide 2 cups of rice.
- Use 5 g of kombu (kelp).
- Get 20 cc of cooking sake.
- Take 340 cc of water.
- Provide of 【Sushi Vinegar】.
- Take 4 Tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Get 3 Tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of 【Tamagoyaki – Rolled Egg Omelette】.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Use 2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of mirin (sweet sake).
- Get 3 tsp of cooking sake.
- You need dash of salt.
- Provide of 【Simmered Shiitake Mushroom】.
- Provide 5 of dried shiitake mushrooms, rehydrated in 1 cup of water ★keep the 100cc water for cooking.
- Use 2 tsp of sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of mirin (sweet sake).
- Get of 【Remaining Futomaki Ingredients 】.
- Take 1 of cucumber.
- Get 30 g of smoked salmon.
- Prepare 5 sheets of nori (dried seaweed).
- Provide 100 g of tuna.
- Get 1 bunch of mitsuba (Japanese herbs).
Instructions to make Futomaki－Thick Sushi Rolls Filled with Vegetables:
- Prepare Sushi Rice>>> ① Wash rice until water becomes clear. ② Put the rice in the rice cooker bowl and add water. Place the kombu on top of the rice and start cooking. ③ Blend sushi vinegar. Mix until ingredients have combined. ④ Spread cooked rice evenly on sushi oke. Pour sushi vinegar mixture over the rice. ⑤ With slicing motion mix rice and vinegar. ⑥ Cool rice down using a hand fan..
- Make Simmered Shiitake Mushroom>>> ① Combine sugar, mirin and 100cc mushroom water in a pot and bring it to a boil over medium heat. ② Add shiitake mushrooms and simmer on low heat until the liquid is almost gone. Let it cool..
- Make Tamagoyaki – Rolled Egg Omelette>>>① Beat eggs and add sugar,mirin,cooking sake and dash of salt in a small bowl. ② In a small pan heat canola oil, making sure to coat the pan. ③ Add the egg mixture to create a thin layer, then slowly roll, or fold the egg omelette to make a thick rolled omelet. ④ Remove from pan and allow it to cool. Cut it into five equal long sticks..
- Prepare Remaining Futomaki Ingredients>>> ① Put a cucumber on a cutting board and sprinkle a dash of salt over the cucumber. ② To make its color greener, roll the cucumber to bruise the outside. ③ Cut the cucumber lengthwise into five equal parts. ④ Bring a large pot of water to boil. Blanch the mitsuba until wilted. ⑤ Cut tuna lengthwise into five equal parts..
- Make the Futomaki Sushi Rolls>>>Place a nori sheet on your bamboo rolling mat and spread one-fifth of sushi rice on top of the dried seaweed sheet, evenly..
- Place tuna, salmon, simmered shiitake mushroom, egg omelet and cucumber sticks, mitsuba horizontally on the rice at one-third part from the bottom edge of the bamboo mat..
- Grab the bottom edge of the bamboo mat while keeping the fillings in place with your fingers..
- Roll into a tight cylinder like a fat cigar..
- After rolling, cover the nori roll with the bamboo mat and press the bamboo mat firmly and remove it from the sushi. Set aside..
- Repeat, and make four more futomaki rolls..
- Wrap futomaki rolls with a plastic wrap..
- Wipe a knife with a wet cloth before slicing the futomaki. Cut the rolled futomaki sushi ..
If you find this Futomaki－Thick Sushi Rolls Filled with Vegetables recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.