Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai style seafood with noodles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai style seafood with noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai style seafood with noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most probably pick out lots of items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai style seafood with noodles recipe. You can cook thai style seafood with noodles using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai style seafood with noodles:
- Get 4 of squid.
- Get 12 of raw king prawns.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- Provide 150 g of mung bean sprouts.
- Provide 1 pack of egg noodles.
- Get 75 g of shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 of scotch bonnet chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 can of coconut milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of toasted sesame oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of finely chopped ginger root.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of thai 7 spice.
- You need 1 tbsp of thai fish sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped fresh coriander.
Steps to make Thai style seafood with noodles:
- Heat the wok and add the vegetable oil and the sesame oil..
- Add the ginger garlic and chili and stir for 10 seconds then add the chopped pepper and mushrooms. Stir fry until the peppers soften a little. Add the thai 7 spice and stir..
- Add the seafood and stir fry until the prawns turn pinkish..
- Add the beansprouts and noodles. Stir it all for a minute or two and add the coconut milk and the fish sauce..
- Stir fry a couple of minutes till the liquid is bubbling. Add chopped coriander at the last moment stir up and serve..
If you find this Thai style seafood with noodles recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.