Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mixed Green Salad with Pineapple recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed Green Salad with Pineapple recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Green Salad with Pineapple recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed green salad with pineapple recipe. You can cook mixed green salad with pineapple using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mixed Green Salad with Pineapple:
- Get 1 bag of Mixed Baby Salad Leaves.
- Take 200 Grams of Mini Plum Tomatoes.
- Get 200 Gram of tin of Sweetcorn.
- You need 450 Grams of Pineapple Chunks in juice.
- You need 100 Grams of Mushrooms (Chestnut).
- Get of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Provide of Olive Oil.
- Use of Serve with.
- Use of Prosciutto Ham (or any other kind!).
Instructions to make Mixed Green Salad with Pineapple:
- Wash Salad if required. Pat dry. Place in a large bowl and tear, (NOT cut!), leaves into sort of spoon- size pieces..
- Slice the Plum Tomatoes into small rings, add to bowl..
- Wipe Mushrooms, cut into small pieces, add to bowl..
- Drain Pineapple, (pop the top and place over a cup is easiest!) but keep the juice to one side. Cut chunks into smaller pieces, and add to bowl..
- Shake a little(about 2 teaspoons), of Balsamic Vinegar over the Salad..
- Shake a little Olive Oil over the Salad, along with 2-3 teaspoons of the Pineapple Juice..
- Mix well until all ingredients are nice and glossy..
- Pull the Prosciutto Ham slices from the packet and roll into “ fingers”. Serve with the salad and enjoy with a chilled glass of wine!.
If you find this Mixed Green Salad with Pineapple recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.