Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Japanese Paella recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese Paella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Paella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese paella recipe. You can have japanese paella using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanese Paella:
- Provide 540 ml of rice (uncooked).
- Take 10 of Chicken wings.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- You need 200 g of Mushrooms (Shimeji, Eringi, Maitake….).
- Use 1 Clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Take 30 g of butter (or 2tbsp olive oil).
- Use 2 of Chicken stock cube (consome cubes).
- Get 700 ml of water.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of soy sauce.
Steps to make Japanese Paella:
- Slice garlic and onions. Flavor the chicken with salt and pepper..
- Prepare a paella pan (or a large pan). Heat the pan and cook the chicken. Set aside once cooked..
- Add water, chicken stock cube, and shoyu. Bring to boil. Add the rice and chicken from step 2..
- Cover with a lid and cook on low heat. After 15-20 minutes, turn of the heat and steam for 10minutes..
- Taste the rice and steam a little more if it's still hard. Serve with the pan!.
If you find this Japanese Paella recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.