Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Hot and Sour Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hot and Sour Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot and Sour Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Try eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds typically provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot and sour soup recipe. To make hot and sour soup you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot and Sour Soup:
- Take 2 of chicken breast.
- You need 5 of shiitake mushrooms.
- Take 1 of carrot (shredded).
- Provide 3 inch of Ginger (Shredded).
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of veg oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need of Coriander for garnish.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Use of Chicken stock (optional).
Instructions to make Hot and Sour Soup:
- In a large pot, add veg oil over medium heat..
- Add carrot and ginger in and stir fry for a couple mins..
- Add 1.5 litre boiling water and the chicken in. Higher the heat until boiling..
- Add chilli power, mushrooms salt, soya sauce, vinegar in..
- Once the water is boiling, turn the heat to low and simmer for around 20 min..
- Add chicken stock..
- Add egg in the pot and mix it well in the soup..
- Spoon the chicken out of the soup, shred it..
- Put the shredded chicken back in to the pot and continue cooking for about 2 mins..
- Add coriander and white pepper..
If you find this Hot and Sour Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.