Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Persian meatball (Kofteh Tabrizi) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Persian meatball (Kofteh Tabrizi) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you need to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to persian meatball (kofteh tabrizi) recipe. You can cook persian meatball (kofteh tabrizi) using 19 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Persian meatball (Kofteh Tabrizi):
- Prepare 400 g of ground meat (half beef/ half lamb).
- Take 2 of onions.
- Take 200 g of yellow split peas, cooked.
- Prepare 70 g of rice, cooked.
- Provide 50 g of mixed fresh herbs: chives, mint, tarragon, parsley, coriander and savory or marzeh. Finely chopped.
- Get 5-6 of baby potatoes.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Ingredients for filling.
- You need 1 of cooked and peeled egg for each meat ball.
- Take 1 of prune for each meat ball.
- Use 1/2 tsp of barberries for each meat ball.
- Take of Some crushed walnuts.
- Use 1 of large onion, chopped and fried.
- Prepare of Ingredients for sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp. of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 of large onion, finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Oil.
Steps to make Persian meatball (Kofteh Tabrizi):
- First prepare the sauce: heat the oil in a saucepan, add chopped onion and satue for 5 minutes..
- Add pinch of salt / pepper, turmeric.
- And tomato paste..
- Stir for another 5 minutes. Set aside..
- Mix minced meat (beef and lamb) and ground 2-3 times by a meat grinder until paste like.Grind precooked rice and yellow split peas. Grate onions, squeeze out the juice. In a bowl with the meat mixture, add onion, rice, yellow split peas and herbs..
- Season with salt and pepper and mix well..
- Take a portion of the meat mixture (as big as a grapefruit) stuff it with one cooked and peeled egg, prune, barberries,.
- Walnuts and fried onion..
- Wrap and make a meat ball shape..
- Bring to boil, 1000 ml water.
- And gently slip the stuffed kofteh one by one and potatoes..
- Add prepared sauce as well. Let it simmer for 45 minutes..
- Once kofteh is ready, transfer it to a platter and serve it with fresh herbs, salad or pickled vegetables (torshi)..
- Aromatic herbs for meatballs.
- Ingredients for filling.
- Ingredients for sauce.
If you find this Persian meatball (Kofteh Tabrizi) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.