Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean Glass Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Glass Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to korean glass noodles recipe. To make korean glass noodles you only need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Korean Glass Noodles:
- Provide 2 servings of Glass Noodles.
- Use 5 of shiitake mushroom.
- Get 2 tbsp of Soya Sauce.
- Use 2 clove of garlic (grated).
- Prepare 2 inch of ginger (grated).
- You need 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Take 1 of onion (sliced).
- Take 1 of carrot (Sliced).
- Prepare 1 of red pepper (Sliced).
- Take 2 of spring unions (cut into 2 inch length).
- Take 1 bunch of spinach.
- Use 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Use 1 pinch of sesame seeds.
Steps to make Korean Glass Noodles:
- Soften the glass noodle by soaking it in the water according to the instruction.
- Soak mushroom in a cup of water to soften for about 30 mins. Once the mushroom is soften, squeeze the water out from them and slice them thinly..
- To make seasoning marinate by mixing soya sauce, vinegar, grated garlic and grated ginger together with mushroom..
- Once glass noodle is soft enough, drain the water and soak the noodle in the seasoning marinade..
- Heat up a wok and drizzle with veg oil. In with onion, carrot and bell pepper slices for about 2 mins..
- Add mushroom in..
- Add noodle into the pan. Cook until the noodles are soft and the liquid is reduced to coat the bottom of the pan..
- Add spring unions and spinach in and stir fry about 1 min..
- Add sesame oil in and remove from the heat..
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve hot..
If you find this Korean Glass Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.