Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect French Onion Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you first start your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food journal makes it possible to determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after maintaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every little thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down precisely what time of day it is when you eat. This will help you figure out precisely what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. After a day or two you might notice that, though you eat lunch at the same time each day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You may also be able to identify when you are eating only to have something to do. This is very important simply because, once they are revealed, you can find other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
Write down your emotions whenever you eat. This can show you whether or not you use meals to solve emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of certain foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach intuitively for processed food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset can help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. To cook french onion soup you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook French Onion Soup:
- Provide 9 of Large Yellow Onions, Julienne.
- Prepare 2 T of Olive Oil.
- Take 3 Cloves of Garlic, Minced.
- Prepare 1 C of Dry Red Wine.
- Prepare 3 1/2 Qt of Beef Stock.
- Take 3 of Bay leafs.
- Prepare 2 T of Thyme, Fresh.
- Provide to taste of Salt/Black Pepper.
Instructions to make French Onion Soup:
- Cut the ends off the onions and slice julienne. In the mean time, get your soup pot going with the olive oil.
- Add the onions into the pot, at low heat, covered, for about 1 hr 30 minutes, stir occasionally..
- Add garlic, then deglaze the pan with the red wine. Reduce to half..
- Add the beef stock, bay leaf, thyme, and seasoning..
- Let it simmer for about 45 minutes..
- After its done, top with sliced french baguette and melt your favourite cheese. Enjoy!.
If you find this French Onion Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.