Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys Lemon Mushroom Butter, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Lemon Mushroom Butter, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Lemon Mushroom Butter, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys lemon mushroom butter, gluten, dairy, egg & soy-free recipe. You can cook vickys lemon mushroom butter, gluten, dairy, egg & soy-free using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Lemon Mushroom Butter, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free:
- Get 250 grams of softened butter or dairy-free spread.
- Get 250 grams of chestnut mushrooms, finely chopped.
- You need 30 grams of dried porcini mushrooms or mixed mushrooms such as shiitake and oyster, soaked, drained then finely chopped.
- Get 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 3 clove of of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of sprigs of thyme.
- Take 1 of juice from half a lemon.
- You need 2 tbsp of brandy.
- You need 1 of handful of chopped parsley and tarragon.
- Get 1 of mixed salad leaves and toast to serve.
Instructions to make Vickys Lemon Mushroom Butter, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free:
- Melt 50g of the butter then fry off the onion and garlic in it until softened.
- Add the mushrooms and thyme and coat in the butter, then cook until soft, around 5 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and brandy and cook for 2 minutes or until the liquid has gone.
- Take off the heat and remove the thyme sprigs.
- Mix in the parsley and tarragon then let cool completely.
- Mix the mushrooms with the rest of the butter and divide into 4 ramekins.
- Chill until firm or up to 2 days, then serve.
- One ramekin will be enough for 2 people to share. Serve spread on toasted bagette or ciabatta bread with a mixed salad.
If you find this Vickys Lemon Mushroom Butter, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.