Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spinach artichoke dip bread bowl recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach artichoke dip bread bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach artichoke dip bread bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn The Truth On Superfoods.
You’re what you eat. Quite literally, you are. If you gobble some hen that chicken shall be broken down and the amino acids shall be used to fix cells and create muscle. So be cautious with the meals you eat as it can really make a difference. Awareness of how our diet effects our health and the nutrition we need has led to more folks eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? In easy language, some food is superior for us and some not so beneficial. Putting on body weight is only one of the issues with eating the incorrect food and, vs this, a good food can provide you wellness in addition to keeping you healthy. The nutritional kinds of food is where you will discover superfoods.
Lycopene is definitely an antioxidant within tomatoes that is why also they are thought to be superfoods. Spinach is also another high-quality food since it contains a lot of iron and folate, which is a B vitamin. Spinach can also be high in protein and contains lutein which can help keep away blindness in old age.
Superfoods are certainly worth consuming as they give you a lot of nutritional value and health boosting vitamins that you may otherwise not take in through your normal diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach artichoke dip bread bowl recipe. You can have spinach artichoke dip bread bowl using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach artichoke dip bread bowl:
- Use 3 containers of Pillsbury French bread roll.
- Take 8 ounce of cream cheese package.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese for dip.
- Get of knos vegetable soup mix.
- Use 1 package of chopped spinach frozen.
- Use handful of cooked artichoke hearts.
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded cheese for top of dip.
- Take 1 cup of mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Spinach artichoke dip bread bowl:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out one package of the Pillsbury Dough flat on a pan. Then you take the other two packages, open them but keep them rolled up. Use the two rolls to form a round bowl on top of the bottom piece. Cut the extra dough out and save it for later. Take two toothpicks and pinch the end for it stay together..
- Rub egg wash on top of dough place in oven for 10 minutes..
- In the meantime, mix all your ingredients for your dip, and have it ready in another bowl..
- When you remove the dough from the oven, scoop in the dip inside the bread bowl. Add more egg wash on top. Place in oven for another 15 to 20 minutes until the dough is golden brown..
- When done remove from oven place shredded cheese on top..
If you find this Spinach artichoke dip bread bowl recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.