Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Beef and Veggies Kebabs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Beef and Veggies Kebabs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled beef and veggies kebabs recipe. To cook grilled beef and veggies kebabs you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Beef and Veggies Kebabs:
- Provide of Beef (rib-eye) cut into cubes or bite size (forgot to weight it).
- Use of Zucchini cut into half, 1” long.
- Use of Squash cut into half, 1” long.
- Provide of Shiitake mushrooms trim half of the stem.
- Get of Red onion cut into 1” long.
- Provide of Sweet bell pepper cut into 1”.
- Prepare of Bamboo skewers (soaked in the water for at least 10 minutes before use).
- You need of For marinated:.
- Prepare of 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of or more vegetable oil.
- Take of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of 1/2 tsp chicken powder.
- Use 1 tsp of chili flakes.
Steps to make Grilled Beef and Veggies Kebabs:
- Separated the beef and the veggies in a different bowl. In a medium bowl wish together the marinate ingredients. Divides the marinate mixture into two. One pour over the beef, and the other pour over the veggies. Mix them well. Set asides for at least 20-30 minutes..
- Insert the beef and veggies into the bamboo skewers. You might thread it separately. But I like to mix them up. Beef and veggies in one skewers..
- Then grill the kebabs over a medium heat. Turning often until all sides of the meat is well brown and the vegetables are cooked but not mushy about 8-10 minutes. We got perfect medium rare beef..
- Take off from the grill, transfer to the serving plate, serve and enjoy!.
- HappyCooking ❤️.
If you find this Grilled Beef and Veggies Kebabs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.