Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cabbage hamburger steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage hamburger steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage hamburger steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage hamburger steak recipe. To cook cabbage hamburger steak you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cabbage hamburger steak:
- Prepare 100 g of cabbage(roughly chopped).
- Prepare 200 g of onion(minced).
- You need 200 g of mixture of ground beef and pork.
- Get of ★6tablespoons of breadcrumbs.
- You need of ★A little bit of salt,pepper,and nutmeg.
- Get of ★1/2 egg.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- You need 4 of raw Shiitake mushrooms(shredded).
- You need 20 g of carrot(shredded).
- Get 5 tablespoons of water.
- Provide of ☆１ teaspoon of potato starch.
- Take of ☆ 1 1/2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need of ☆ 1 1/2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Take 4 of Boston lettuce leaves.
Instructions to make Cabbage hamburger steak:
- Put cabbage and onion in a heat-resistant container.Heat it up in the microwave at 600W for 5 minutes, and let it cool.(You can stir-fry with a small amount of oil until soft and pliant.).
- Put minced meat and " ★” in a bowl and stir until it gets sticky. Dry 1 and mix together. Divide it into quarters and form it into elliptical shape.(If it is too soft, add breadcrumbs to adjust.).
- Put oil in a frying pan, and put 2 on medium heat. When the patty gets a little brown, you can flip it.Cover and lower the heat. Steam for 5 more minutes until it is thoroughly cooked..
- Remove the hamburgers from the frying pan.Put raw Shiitake mushrooms and carrots in the frying pan. Add water and after it is cooked through, add the mixed seasoning☆。When the sauce thickens, it's done..
- Put the hamburger steak back in the pan, and coat it with the sauce.Place Boston lettuce leaves on a plate and serve the hamburger steak on top. Pour the rest of the sauce..
If you find this Cabbage hamburger steak recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.