Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Zhai Choy with Fermented Red Beancurd recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zhai Choy with Fermented Red Beancurd recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zhai choy with fermented red beancurd recipe. To cook zhai choy with fermented red beancurd you only need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Zhai Choy with Fermented Red Beancurd:
- Get of Sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Fermented Red beancurd cubes (Lam Yu).
- Get of Corn flour.
- Take of Sugar.
- Prepare of Water (from soaking the mushrooms).
- You need of Soy sauce.
- Take of Oyster sauce.
- Provide of Vegetables.
- Prepare of Small black fungus.
- You need 1/2 of Napa cabbage head.
- Use of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Use Glass of noodles.
- Use of Lily buds.
- Take 2 of Shallots.
- Provide 2 of in size ginger.
- Take 6 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 6 of fried beancurd sheets.
Steps to make Zhai Choy with Fermented Red Beancurd:
- Wash, then soak shiitake mushrooms in water for 3 hrs. Do the same for glass noodles, fungus and lily buds separately until soft..
- Cut off the hard stems from the lily buds, then tie them in knots. Wash the black fungus, cut off the hard stems and cut into 2in pieces..
- Mince the garlic, thinly slice shallots, cut ginger into chunks and smash it..
- Slice the shiitake mushrooms, cut the beancurd sheets into half. If mushroom water is clean, keep for later..
- After washing the Napa cabbage, half the big leaves and cut them into 2 – 3in pieces..
- Fry mushrooms with a pinch of garlic and shallots. Set aside. Repeat the same for lily buds, black fungus, and beancurd sheets. For black fungus, Sprinkle a bit of sugar..
- Once above ingredients are fried and set aside, fry the garlic, shallots and ginger until it smells nice. Then add the fermented beancurd. Mash the beancurd in the work..
- Then add the fried ingredients back into the wok. After frying for a few minutes, add the Napa cabbage..
- Taste to see if it's OK. In a bowl, mix some flour and sugar with water to dissolve if it's too salty, and also to thicken the sauce. If you want, you can add some oyster sauce and soy sauce..
- Add some mushroom water just enough to cover to simmer until cabbage is soft..
If you find this Zhai Choy with Fermented Red Beancurd recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.