Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cumberland pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cumberland pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cumberland pie recipe. You can have cumberland pie using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cumberland pie:
- Provide 250 g of Beef steak diced.
- Provide 100 ml of water.
- Take of Diced peppers, onions, and carrots.
- Get of Worcester sauce.
- You need of Garlic and ginger paste or powder.
- You need cube of Beef stock or seasoning.
- Use of Thinly sliced potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Take of Grated cheese or egg wash.
Instructions to make Cumberland pie:
- Cook the diced beef until tender..
- Wash and Thinly slice your potatoes, more like you are making pringles. Bring salted water to boil and put the potatoes in, boil for 8-10 mins until it is almost cooked, but don't let it go too soft or you will risk having mash potatoes 😀. Drain and set aside..
- Spray your pan with oil and add all the diced veggies, sauté for a few minutes until slightly tender then add all the othed Ingredients with a little water. The Aim is to get a sauce that isn't too runny but not dry as well. Adjust seasonings to taste and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 180°c, pour the beef sauce into an ovenproof dish and arrange the potatoes on top, sprinkle the cheese on top. If you don't have cheese you can egg-wash the potatoes or just spray with some melted butter..
- Pop in the oven, until golden and piping hot. -ENJOY😋.
If you find this Cumberland pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.