Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken & Shrimp Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Shrimp Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & shrimp noodles recipe. To cook chicken & shrimp noodles you need 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken & Shrimp Noodles:
- Get 500 Grams of Yellow Noodles.
- You need 2 of Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- Take 12 of Large Shrimp.
- Get Handful of Choy Sum (Green Leafy Vegetable).
- Provide 3 of Small Carrots.
- Use of Dehydrated Elephant Ear Mushrooms.
- You need 5 of Shiitake or White Mushrooms.
- Provide 1 of Large Onion.
- Prepare 1 Can of Baby Corn.
- Use 1/2 Can of Bamboo Shoots.
- You need 3 of Green Onions.
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Provide 1 of Hot Chili.
- Provide 3 Tbs of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 4 Tbs of Lite Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Heaping Tbs. Chili Bean Sauce.
- Use 3/4 Cup of Broth (Chicken or Seafood).
- Get 5 of Spice Powder.
- You need of Black or White Pepper.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Cooking Oil.
- Provide 3 Tbs of Cornstarch & Cold Water Solution.
Steps to make Chicken & Shrimp Noodles:
- Start boiling water for noodles. Wash and prep vegetables. Put elephant ear mushrooms in a bowl and soak in hot water until reconstituted. Slice into strips. (Those things balloon up. You don’t need much). Cube chicken and season with salt, pepper and 5 spice powder..
- Add some cooking oil to a wok. If you don’t have a wok, a big a** pan will do. Sauté onions, garlic, hot chili and chicken for a few minutes. Each time you add veggies, add a little salt and pepper. Toss in carrots and mushrooms. Sauté. Add the bamboo and baby corn (drained) along with 3/4 of the green onion and elephant ear mushroom..
- Lastly, add in the choy sum and shrimp. Don’t forget salt and pepper. You want to extract the liquid from the veggies. Top with chili bean paste, oyster sauce and soy sauce. Incorporate. Add in broth and simmer for a few minutes..
- You’ll see you have a substantial amount of liquid. Add the cornstarch solution. Just enough cold water to dissolve the cornstarch. It should thicken quickly. Too runny? Make more solution. Too thick? Add broth. You’re wanting a gravy like consistency..
- Boil the noodles just a couple of minutes. Once they’ve softened and spread apart, they’re done. Overcooked noodles… are horrible. Drain and add to pan. Toss well. You can also reserve the noodles and add the sauce separately… but you’ll have to contend with the noodles getting dry..
- Plate and top with some of the reserved green onions..
If you find this Chicken & Shrimp Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.